Tuesday, April 11, 2006

News

After I completed the Grace ATCs (shown below,) I showed them to the owner of a local rubber stamp store. She loved them and now she has asked me to teach some classes on advanced ATC techniques. I am so excited about this!

It's a little strange to me that I have absolutely no desire to teach any kind of quilting classes but I can't stop thinking about these ATC classes. I've always felt a lot more advanced in my quilting skills than any other art media. However, I have yet to find MY quilting style, that technique or concept that just makes me want to explore every aspect of it. I still feel like I'm constantly jumping from one style to another and not really mastering any of them. I'm not sure where I'm going with all this so I think I'll shelve it for a while. I have so much on my plate right now, maybe I'm developing A.D.D. - thanks Mom ;)

No comments: